Symbian OS | Pocket PC | Smartphone | Android | BlackBerry | Apple iPhone OS | Java | Mobile Gaming | Linux | Palm | Win CE | Tablet  

Free Mobile Software, Themes, Games, Apps for PDA and Smartphones

Search by Device
My Device

Search by Category
Business & Profession
Databases
Dictionary & Translator
Entertainment
Finance
Games
Healthcare & Medicine
Internet & Communications
Multimedia & Graphics
Organisation & Productivity
Programming & Development
Reading
Science & Education
System Utilities
Themes & Wallpapers & Skins
Travel & Navigation
Search by Platform
Android
Apple iPhone OS
iPad
iPhone
iPod Touch
BlackBerry
Java
Linux
Maemo Nokia Internet Tablet
MeeGO
Sharp Zaurus
Mobile Gaming
Nintendo DS
Playstation 3
Playstation Portable
Wii
Xbox 360
Palm OS
Symbian OS
Series 60
Series 80
Series 90
UIQ
Tablet PC
Windows CE.NET
Windows Mobile Pocket PC
Windows Mobile Smartphone

7-Zip

7-Zip
Version: 9.22 beta updated

Platforms: Pocket PC

Categories: System Utilities

Upload date: 21 Apr 11

Developer: Igor Pavlov

License: Freeware

Downloads: 61253

File Size: 578 Kb
Download Free 7-Zip 

Rating: 2.8/5 (Total votes: 113)

7-Zip is a file archiver with a high compression ratio for Windows Mobile.
· GUI.
· Valuable work with the command line. Can associate with 7z archives
· Correctly recognizes Russian file names
· Improved memory allocation algorithms
· Can work in landscape mode
· Supported file formats: 7z, rar, zip, cab, arj, bz2, bzip2, cpio, deb, dmg, gz, gzip, hfs, iso, lha, lzh, lzma, rpm, swm, tar, tbz, vhd, wim, fat, and many others

What's New in This Release:
· Some bugs were fixed

What's New in 9.20 beta:
· Some bugs were fixed

Like it? Share with your friends!

If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.

Supported operating systems: Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional

Similar Software:

Datacompression SuiteDatacompression Suite
Datacompression Suite contains DatacompressionCE and Datacompression Desktop/Server. DatacompressionCE is a set of 2 ActiveX/COM components for data compression for PocketPC. Datacompression Desktop/Server is the similar component for desktop/server
Pocket Zip for Pocket PC 2002Pocket Zip for Pocket PC 2002
Pocket Zip for Pocket PC 2002 - Ever thought of saving your memory in your Pocket PC for better performance, by still having your data files in your the PDA. The only way is to compress your files. Most of the files we use in Pocket PC are Text files. The Text files can be zipped to compressed files which are less in size when compared to that of the original file size
PE ChecksumPE Checksum
PE Checksum  PE Checksum is a windows explorer like encryption/decryption tool, a MD5 file checksum tool and a fully integrated file explorer for Pocket PC from Vieka
diPackerdiPacker
diPacker is an advanced executable file compressor for PDA, capable of reducing the file size of programs by as much as 70%. diPacker makes executable files and libraries smaller, increase free space on memory cards, decrease load times across networks, and download times from the internet; it also protects programs against reverse engineering
EmailGZiperEmailGZiper
This program allows you to select a file on your PocketPC then GZips it and creates a blank email with the GZiped file attached
Resco Explorer 2008Resco Explorer 2008
Complex solution of the following modules:The File Manager, Recycle Bin, Today Plugin, Strong File Encryption, ZIP Compression, The built-in viewer, The Network Browser, The Registry Editor and The FTP add-in
Sapphire GZip UtilitySapphire GZip Utility
Sapphire GZip Utility- The memory available on the devices is undoubtedly increasing as technology evolves, but so is the amount of data we are storing. We can now store more information about products and customers allowing a smoother daily run of the business. However, we may sometimes find that our data is still, too big
FREE UnzipFREE Unzip
FREE Unzip - FREE Unzip is an excellent freeware product for unzipping your files. Among the useful features, it allows you to unzip by a double-top on the file in question, then the progam will delete the file after reading it, which avoids having to do the housekeeping yourself
EzSetupEzSetup
EzSetup is a free application for creating installation programs for your Pocket PC. The installers created by EzSetup are very intuitive for end users; they are applicable to any Pocket PC, and users don't have to worry about choosing between several installation files. The EzSetup installers are always provided with customizable readme and license agreement sections
ZipItZipIt
Zipit is a utility to open, extract, create and edit (add and delete entries) zip-files. ZipIt can also open and extract archives created by gzip, bzip2 and/or tar. The combinations of these are also supported, e.g. gzipped or bzipped tar-files. ZipIt has an easy to understand user interface much similar to the one used in the commonly known and widely used WinZip

Other Software by developer «Igor Pavlov»:

not found

Comments on 7-Zip:

khalifa:
Hello dear
It is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile on sport42.com and I would like you to contact me back through my email (khalifaaaliyah30@yahoo.com) i will send you my pictures and let you know more about me

Date: 4 Apr 14

Name:

Comment:

Enter text from image below:

Turn on images!

If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.

7-Zip is compatible with your device Acer n20w

© Pantich 2009 - 2025 All rights reserved.