Symbian OS | Pocket PC | Smartphone | Android | BlackBerry | Apple iPhone OS | Java | Mobile Gaming | Linux | Palm | Win CE | Tablet  

Free Mobile Software, Themes, Games, Apps for PDA and Smartphones

Search by Device
My Device

Search by Category
Business & Profession
Databases
Dictionary & Translator
Entertainment
Finance
Games
Healthcare & Medicine
Internet & Communications
Multimedia & Graphics
Organisation & Productivity
Programming & Development
Reading
Science & Education
System Utilities
Themes & Wallpapers & Skins
Travel & Navigation
Search by Platform
Android
Apple iPhone OS
iPad
iPhone
iPod Touch
BlackBerry
Java
Linux
Maemo Nokia Internet Tablet
MeeGO
Sharp Zaurus
Mobile Gaming
Nintendo DS
Playstation 3
Playstation Portable
Wii
Xbox 360
Palm OS
Symbian OS
Series 60
Series 80
Series 90
UIQ
Tablet PC
Windows CE.NET
Windows Mobile Pocket PC
Windows Mobile Smartphone

7-Zip

7-Zip
Version: 9.22 beta updated

Platforms: Pocket PC

Categories: System Utilities

Upload date: 21 Apr 11

Developer: Igor Pavlov

License: Freeware

Downloads: 61253

File Size: 578 Kb
Download Free 7-Zip 

Rating: 2.8/5 (Total votes: 113)

7-Zip is a file archiver with a high compression ratio for Windows Mobile.
· GUI.
· Valuable work with the command line. Can associate with 7z archives
· Correctly recognizes Russian file names
· Improved memory allocation algorithms
· Can work in landscape mode
· Supported file formats: 7z, rar, zip, cab, arj, bz2, bzip2, cpio, deb, dmg, gz, gzip, hfs, iso, lha, lzh, lzma, rpm, swm, tar, tbz, vhd, wim, fat, and many others

What's New in This Release:
· Some bugs were fixed

What's New in 9.20 beta:
· Some bugs were fixed

Like it? Share with your friends!

If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.

Supported operating systems: Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional

Similar Software:

Sprite BackupSprite Backup
Sprite Backup - If you lost your phone, suffer hardware failure, or upgrade your device, how much of that data would you be able to get back? Sprite Backup secures all your data, every application, contact, message and configuration effortlessly and automatically
FileGZipsFileGZips
FileGZips allows you to do customized ZIP and UNZIP GZIP of files. You can set the GZip ratio and the compression type from the 'Options' settings. Tap on a GZip file to UnGZip the file and tap on a normal uncompressed file to compress the file to the GZip format. The GZip compression/decompression is from www.GZip
JPEGator PROJPEGator PRO
JPEGator is a .NET class library that can be used to compresses and decompresses JPEG (.jpeg, .jpg) images from your C# or Visual Basic applications using .NET Compact Framework. It also allows creating thumbnail images from large JPEG files using a minimum amount of memory (depending only on image width)
FilesUnzipperFilesUnzipper
FilesUnzipper - This program can be used to view files that are zipped. You can browse the files on your PocketPC for ZIP files. Tap on the ziped file to decompress it and execute it in the file explorer associated application. The ZIP compression/decompression routines from Info-Zip.org This program requires that you have both the 'BeanDLL
SKKV UnPackerSKKV UnPacker
SKKV UnPacker - the unpacker/decoder for following formats LZH / ZIP / GZIP / TAR / BZIP2 / Compress / MS CAB/ Ync / ARJ / IMP / BASE64 / UUencode / XXencode. SKKV UnPacker work on Windows Mobile 2003(SE), Windows Mobile 5 PocketPC/Smartphones, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Classic and Professional. The program based on idea of XacRett (C) K.INABA
EzSetupEzSetup
EzSetup is a free application for creating installation programs for your Pocket PC. The installers created by EzSetup are very intuitive for end users; they are applicable to any Pocket PC, and users don't have to worry about choosing between several installation files. The EzSetup installers are always provided with customizable readme and license agreement sections
ImagerEXIFImagerEXIF
ImagerEXIF - ImagerEXIF is a photo compression utility for Windows Mobile. It allows you to convert a JPEG image to a smaller one. To use the app, select the desired picture and press the button. The program will then remove all the EXIF data and compress the image to occupy less space on your device
FilesZipsFilesZips
FilesZips - This program can be used to batch ZIP all of the files in a folder into mini zip files. Select 'Create Zips' from the toolbar and the program will create a ZIP file for each file in the folder and places it into a 'Zips' subfolder under the current folder. The ZIP compression routines from Info-Zip.org This program requires that you have both the 'BeanDLL
PocketZIPPocketZIP
PocketZIP allows you to work with compressed Zip files on your Windows Mobile device. It's very easy to use because it is integrated in the PocketPC shell and based on the WinZip® concept Because it supports memory cards, you can decompress large files without problems
Pocket RARPocket RAR
Pocket RAR lets you open and create RAR and ZIP files on your PocketPC. It comes with an integrated file browser, optional password protection for archives, different compression levels and optional file association with ZIP and RAR files. Not as powerful as the Desktop WinRAR, but offers everything you need to open and create compressed files on your mobile device

Other Software by developer «Igor Pavlov»:

not found

Comments on 7-Zip:

khalifa:
Hello dear
It is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile on sport42.com and I would like you to contact me back through my email (khalifaaaliyah30@yahoo.com) i will send you my pictures and let you know more about me

Date: 4 Apr 14

Name:

Comment:

Enter text from image below:

Turn on images!

If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.

7-Zip is compatible with your device Asus MyPal A626

© Pantich 2009 - 2025 All rights reserved.