Symbian OS | Pocket PC | Smartphone | Android | BlackBerry | Apple iPhone OS | Java | Mobile Gaming | Linux | Palm | Win CE | Tablet  

Free Mobile Software, Themes, Games, Apps for PDA and Smartphones

Search by Device
My Device

Search by Category
Business & Profession
Databases
Dictionary & Translator
Entertainment
Finance
Games
Healthcare & Medicine
Internet & Communications
Multimedia & Graphics
Organisation & Productivity
Programming & Development
Reading
Science & Education
System Utilities
Themes & Wallpapers & Skins
Travel & Navigation
Search by Platform
Android
Apple iPhone OS
iPad
iPhone
iPod Touch
BlackBerry
Java
Linux
Maemo Nokia Internet Tablet
MeeGO
Sharp Zaurus
Mobile Gaming
Nintendo DS
Playstation 3
Playstation Portable
Wii
Xbox 360
Palm OS
Symbian OS
Series 60
Series 80
Series 90
UIQ
Tablet PC
Windows CE.NET
Windows Mobile Pocket PC
Windows Mobile Smartphone

Achivx Partner

101 in 1

101 in 1
Version: 1.0

Platforms: Android

Categories: Games

Upload date: 23 Apr 16

Developer:

License: Freeware

Downloads: 235

File Size: 21166 Kb
Download Free 101 in 1 

Rating: 2.5/5 (Total votes: 2)

Install on your smartphone this wonderful collection of games, and you will find a set of interesting, Russian-speaking games for all tastes. Logical games, mad arcades, races, sports, shooter games, sudoku and many other!

Loading video...

Like it? Share with your friends!

Supported operating systems: Google Android 10.x, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x, Google Android 8.x, Google Android 9.x

Similar Software:

Dora Dress Up GamesDora Dress Up Games
Dora Dress Up Games - It is a beautiful day out and Dora wants to spend it outside with her friends. Help her find a pretty outfit that she would look pretty in. Many clothes for you choosen: - Tops - Bottoms - Shoes - Earrings - Shirts - Skirts ..
To-Fu 2To-Fu 2
To-Fu 2 is a perfect arcade game. You are to control an unusual creature, elastic and sticky in its consistence. Collect all the bonuses, eliminate traps and obstacles. The game is full of various elements: rotating platforms, lasers, teleports, spikes, etc. The gameplay is dynamic, and its control strikes with its simplicity.    
My fear and IMy fear and I
Help little Sebastian to overcome all his fears in the world of nightmares in a colourful game My fear and I. Features: Jump by means of a gun Set of obstacles Beautiful graphics    
Swinging Stupendo!Swinging Stupendo!
Swinging Stupendo! - control a funny circus acrobat who's flying near the big top swinging on ropes. Collect bonuses and avoid dangers. The aim of this Android game is to help the brave acrobat to be in the air for as long as possible. Touch the screen with your finger to change where your rope is attached to
Mine clickMine click
Mine click - get shining diamonds encased in a cube. Tap the screen as fast as possible to make the hero use his pick. Become the most successful prospectors in the world of this game for Android. Mountains of diamonds are waiting until you remove them from stone. To do this tap the screen as hard as possible
Page Eaters - Firefox AddonPage Eaters - Firefox Addon
Page Eaters is a fun in-browser game for Firefox Mobile. The objective of the game is to defend the web page from the page eating bugs. You can remove the bugs by tapping and flicking them off-screen. A round takes 60 seconds, and you are scored based on various criteria. You can also stun the bugs by making a sudden movement with your mobile device
Cosmo raceCosmo race
Cosmo race - take part in a cosmo race. Control an astronaut running along the track full of obstacles and take it to the check point. The idea of this Android game is to take the astronaut to the check point at minimum time and outrun five rivals. You can get to the aim in different ways so you can take the hero in any direction
Temple Run 2Temple Run 2
Temple Run 2 - With over 170 million downloads, Temple Run redefined mobile gaming. Now get more of the exhilarating running, jumping, turning and sliding you love in Temple Run 2! Navigate perilous cliffs, zip lines, mines and forests as you try to escape with the cursed idol
Crimbo limboCrimbo limbo
Crimbo limbo - help Santa Claus find hidden Christmas presents. Guide Santa through dark snowy levels full of danger. Santa Claus, the hero of this game for Android got into a difficult situation. Christmas is approaching but all the gifts mysteriously disappeared. Help the hero find gifts in a dangerous black-and-white world. Guide Santa on
Dreamlike mixDreamlike mix
Dreamlike mix - get ready for fairytale adventures. Match 3 and more same magic stones to get magical powers and defeat the villains. Travel with the heroes of the popular fairy tales like Puss in Boots, and Little Red Riding Hood through colorful locations of this game for Android

Comments on 101 in 1:

Aliye:
Pisdi eyni seyi.birde verirsiz!

Date: 8 Feb 21

Name:

Comment:

Enter text from image below:

Turn on images!

If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.

101 in 1 is compatible with your device Acer Liquid Z110

© Pantich 2009 - 2025 All rights reserved.