Symbian OS | Pocket PC | Smartphone | Android | BlackBerry | Apple iPhone OS | Java | Mobile Gaming | Linux | Palm | Win CE | Tablet  

Free Mobile Software, Themes, Games, Apps for PDA and Smartphones

Search by Device
My Device

Search by Category
Business & Profession
Databases
Dictionary & Translator
Entertainment
Finance
Games
Healthcare & Medicine
Internet & Communications
Multimedia & Graphics
Organisation & Productivity
Programming & Development
Reading
Science & Education
System Utilities
Themes & Wallpapers & Skins
Travel & Navigation
Search by Platform
Android
Apple iPhone OS
iPad
iPhone
iPod Touch
BlackBerry
Java
Linux
Maemo Nokia Internet Tablet
MeeGO
Sharp Zaurus
Mobile Gaming
Nintendo DS
Playstation 3
Playstation Portable
Wii
Xbox 360
Palm OS
Symbian OS
Series 60
Series 80
Series 90
UIQ
Tablet PC
Windows CE.NET
Windows Mobile Pocket PC
Windows Mobile Smartphone

Achivx Partner

360 planes

360 planes
Version: 1.0.7. ARMv5. ARMvx86. ARMv7

Platforms: Android

Categories: Games

Upload date: 14 Mar 16

Developer:

License: Freeware

Downloads: 76

File Size: 47317 Kb
Download Free 360 planes 

Rating: 1.0/5 (Total votes: 1)

360 planes - control two planes at the same time. The planes are rotating all the time making loop maneuvers. That's why you need to choose the correct moment to activate the reheat. Train the speed of your reaction and your attentiveness in this Android game. Your task is to take both planes at maximum possible height. This is not that easy as the direction of the route of the plane changes all the time. Press the right or the left part of the screen to activate reheat of the right or left plane respectively. Take your planes higher and higher step by step.

Game features:
  • Originasl graphics
  • Simple system of controls
  • High score
  • Absorbing playing process
The game requires an Internet connection

Like it? Share with your friends!

Supported operating systems: Google Android 10.x, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x, Google Android 8.x, Google Android 9.x

Similar Software:

From CheeseFrom Cheese
From Cheese - As you know, cheese is a favourite treat of all mice. This time you will have to show your adroitness and wit to get the delicacy. Play as a mouse and try not to get caught by a cat. A mini-map depicting the shortest way of collecting pieces of cheese and a safety location is represented at the beginning of a level.  
Tower fortressTower fortress
Tower fortress - take a brave hero every time higher on the floors of a weird tower. Destroy numerous monsters on the way. In this Android game you must destroy a high tower in order to stop the air poisoning. For this you need to take the hero to the highest level of the tower. The way to the top is full of battles against monsters and weird creatures
Angry birds dream blastAngry birds dream blast
Angry birds dream blast - blast colorful bubbles to rescue birds from nightmares. Just tap groups of several identical bubbles. In this Android game you will destroy bubbles. All bubbles fall down under the gravity effect. Your task is to find groups consisting of maximum big number of same colored bubbles. Tap them to make them blast
Space chaseSpace chase
Space chase - take a fast space ship through the asteroid belt. Maneuver to avoid crashes against asteroids. Feel what it's like to be a real space ace in this exciting Android game. Space pirates are chasing you and your weapons is out of order and you can't reflect the attack. All you can do is escape getting the best your ship can do
Sky Force Reloaded for AndroidSky Force Reloaded for Android
Sky Force Reloaded for Android - Sky Force Reloaded is a top-down vertical-scrolling shooter for Android devices. Take control of an airship and obliterate the enemy throughout many challenging levels filled with deadly foes, powerful bosses and destructible objects
The Adventures of Super MarioThe Adventures of Super Mario
The Adventures of Super Mario - The main heroes of the game are a plumber Mario. The goal - to get through the Mushroom Kingdom, eluding or destroying soldiers Turtle King Koopa (also known as Bowser) to rescue the captured Princess them captive
Tap tap dig: Idle clickerTap tap dig: Idle clicker
Tap tap dig: Idle clicker - tap the screen as fast as possible to dig a mine and make it deeper. Get gold, diamonds and other treasures from underground. Start a journey to the center of the Earth in this simple but exciting Android game. Dig non stop to outrun other rivals. Find fields of valuable metals and get rich. Tap worms and get diamonds
My supermarket story: Store tycoon simulationMy supermarket story: Store tycoon simulation
My supermarket story: Store tycoon simulation - run a big supermarket. Attract clients, sell various goods and get income. Create your own business empire in this Android game. Start your way to success with one supermarket. Enlarge goods supplies and expand range of goods. Implement a discount system to increase your turnover
Idle tycoon: Crystal mine, diamond mine and gold mineIdle tycoon: Crystal mine, diamond mine and gold mine
Idle tycoon: Crystal mine, diamond mine and gold mine - become an owner of a gold mine. Get gold and other valuable materials, develop your business. In this Android game you are going to run a mining company. It is a profitable business, since your main working power is represented by prisoners
Duel beatsDuel beats
Duel beats - participate in music duels. Victory depends on your sense of beats, attentiveness and excellent reflexes. In this Android game you must look at the screen very carefully and listen to music in order to tap the button as soon as the flying notes reach an active zone

Comments on 360 planes:

Comments not found

Name:

Comment:

Enter text from image below:

Turn on images!

If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.

360 planes is compatible with your device Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 7.0 4G LTE

© Pantich 2009 - 2025 All rights reserved.