Symbian OS | Pocket PC | Smartphone | Android | BlackBerry | Apple iPhone OS | Java | Mobile Gaming | Linux | Palm | Win CE | Tablet  

Free Mobile Software, Themes, Games, Apps for PDA and Smartphones

Search by Device
My Device

Last Viewed Apps
Jazz Radio
Search by Category
Business & Profession
Databases
Dictionary & Translator
Entertainment
Finance
Games
Healthcare & Medicine
Internet & Communications
Multimedia & Graphics
Organisation & Productivity
Programming & Development
Reading
Science & Education
System Utilities
Themes & Wallpapers & Skins
Travel & Navigation
Search by Platform
Android
Apple iPhone OS
iPad
iPhone
iPod Touch
BlackBerry
Java
Linux
Maemo Nokia Internet Tablet
MeeGO
Sharp Zaurus
Mobile Gaming
Nintendo DS
Playstation 3
Playstation Portable
Wii
Xbox 360
Palm OS
Symbian OS
Series 60
Series 80
Series 90
UIQ
Tablet PC
Windows CE.NET
Windows Mobile Pocket PC
Windows Mobile Smartphone

Achivx Partner

2011 Astrology and Horoscope Pro for Android

2011 Astrology and Horoscope Pro for Android
Version: 1.1

Platforms: Android

Categories: Entertainment

Upload date: 7 Oct 11

Developer: Crazysoft Limited

License: Shareware

Price: 6.99 $

Downloads: 630

File Size: 4726 Kb

Download Free Trial of 2011 Astrology and Horoscope Pro for Android 

Rating: 2.8/5 (Total votes: 4)

2011 Astrology and Horoscope Pro for Android - Astrology is used to give advice on matchmaking by means of signs, horoscope, zodiac sign analysis, and numerology. (This program is provided for entertainment purposes only.)HOW TO USE IT: Just click on the screen and choose the things you want to see. Click on the arrows to proceed or go back, or on the house icon to return to the main menu. In some cases, you need to input some text or numbers. There will appear an on-screen keyboard, allowing you to input your text.FEATURES:1) Completely redesigned with high resolution graphics2) Translated into: English, Greek.3) 2011 Yearly horoscope.4) Matchmaking by sign.5) Details on Zodiac Signs6) 2011 Numerology.7) More info...

Like it? Share with your friends!

Supported operating systems: Google Android 1.0, Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 10.x, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x, Google Android 8.x, Google Android 9.x

Similar Software:

Past LifePast Life
Who were you in your last life? To know the answer, just type in the date when you were born in your present life
Mottos For SuccessMottos For Success
Find love, joy and success every day of the year!
HoroscopesHoroscopes
Fabulous tips and explanations about your horoscope on your mobile phone. Download and discover!
2009 - Chinese Horoscope - PIG2009 - Chinese Horoscope - PIG
2009 - Chinese Horoscope - PIG - Complete guide with your Chinese sign. Discover your sign, its elements, characteristics including a complete prediction about your 2009 and its different aspects such as love, career and health
Zodiac AriesZodiac Aries
You are required to focus on this week, because the situation will be slightly different. Busyness that you live almost possible for you to multitasking. So you have to prepare which is more of a priority
Le Nombre Du JourLe Nombre Du Jour
Le Nombre Du Jour - Even if it is less publicized than astrology, numerology is also very important in everyday decisions ... With this application 100% FREE you can now discover each morning YOUR Chance Number of the Day ... The perfect complement to your favorite horoscope ...
Astrology and Horoscope AstroSTARAstrology and Horoscope AstroSTAR
Astrology and Horoscope AstroSTAR - Horoscopes by AstroSTAR, offers over 30 categories of free daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly horoscopes. When you are in love or when the relationship in question is a love relationship, one factor that should be considered is the comparison of Venus signs
Daily Love Horoscope 2015Daily Love Horoscope 2015
Daily Love Horoscope 2015 - Having Love troubles or want to know more about your daily love life,then you found the perfect app.”Daily Love Horoscope” is an app from which the user can check his/her daily horoscope of their love life
Numerology. Life PathNumerology. Life Path
Numerology. Life Path - The Life Path is the most important number in your numerology chart and is derived from your date of birth. It reveals your most fulfilling direction and the major lessons you are here to learn during this lifetime
Russell Grant Horoscopes and PsychicsRussell Grant Horoscopes and Psychics
Russell Grant, the UK's most loved Astrologer Royal welcomes you to your free horoscopes, tarot and oracles - you can get help and advice right now!

Other Software by developer «Crazysoft Limited»:

Crazysoft Best Selling Games PackCrazysoft Best Selling Games Pack
Crazysoft Best Selling Games Pack - We offer all our best selling games (Most recent versions) at a single pack with more than half price. These 4 games costs 39
Trigna (S60 5th)Trigna (S60 5th)
Trigna (S60 5th) is the latest trend in puzzle gaming. CrazySoft team is back, with a completely new, addicting and clever mind game. The title ''''Trigna'''' derives from the Greek word ''''Trigona'''' which means ''''triangles'''', and this is what the game is about: making triangles... The objective of the game is to make triangles
Aristotle Virtuousness Test for WM SmartphonesAristotle Virtuousness Test for WM Smartphones
Aristotle Virtuousness Test for WM Smartphones - This program is a simple 11 step test which determines how much virtuous you are according to Aristotle. Who is Aristotle? I can?''''''''t help you with that! This test should be done by someone who knows you very well. (E.g.: Family, partner, friend..
Crazysoft Dance me for Symbian S605thCrazysoft Dance me for Symbian S605th
Crazysoft Dance me for Symbian S605th - Dance me. A frenetic fast dancing action game. Break dancing, Russian sitting, Jumping around, Doing the Sirtaki and Spinning... are only some of the dancing moves you can do. ''Dance me'' is very simple
Crazysoft Psarakia for SmartphonesCrazysoft Psarakia for Smartphones
Crazysoft Psarakia - From the makers of PaintBall & Frutakia a ''fresh'' idea of puzzle gaming that won''t let you alone! Idea of the game: Make horizontal or vertical pairs of two and more same fish
Aristotle Virtuousness Test for Pocket PCsAristotle Virtuousness Test for Pocket PCs
Aristotle Virtuousness Test  This program is a simple 11 step test which determines how much virtuous you are according to Aristotle. Who is Aristotle? I can't help you with that! This test should be done by someone who knows you very well. (E.g.: Family, partner, friend...) Don't do it yourself! After the test you will be given a score out of 100
Crazysoft Lost in the Pyramid for Sony Ericsson UIQ3Crazysoft Lost in the Pyramid for Sony Ericsson UIQ3
Crazysoft Lost in the Pyramid for Sony Ericsson UIQ3 - Snake Deluxe for Sony Ericsson UIQ3 Phones The game is fully translated into: English German Greek Turkish Italian Spanish French Lost in the Pyramid is a fresh idea that brings back memories from the old, funny adventure games
Crazysoft Dance me for Symbian S60Crazysoft Dance me for Symbian S60
Crazysoft Dance me for Symbian S60 - Dance me. A frenetic fast dancing action game. Break dancing, Russian sitting, Jumping around, Doing the Sirtaki and Spinning... are only some of the dancing moves you can do. ''Dance me'' is very simple
The Final BattleThe Final Battle
The Final Battle - The game is fully translated into several languages: English German Greek Italian Russian French Spanish The Final Battle is the best game we ever made. It is a new, huge and funny adventure game which reminds us the old classic ones. The plot is happening at the age of the knights

» show more

Comments on 2011 Astrology and Horoscope Pro for Android:

Comments not found

Name:

Comment:

Enter text from image below:

Turn on images!

If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.

2011 Astrology and Horoscope Pro for Android is compatible with your device Archos Elements 40 / b / 45 Titanium

© Pantich 2009 - 2025 All rights reserved.