Symbian OS | Pocket PC | Smartphone | Android | BlackBerry | Apple iPhone OS | Java | Mobile Gaming | Linux | Palm | Win CE | Tablet  

Free Mobile Software, Themes, Games, Apps for PDA and Smartphones

Search by Device
My Device

Search by Category
Business & Profession
Databases
Dictionary & Translator
Entertainment
Finance
Games
Healthcare & Medicine
Internet & Communications
Multimedia & Graphics
Organisation & Productivity
Programming & Development
Reading
Science & Education
System Utilities
Themes & Wallpapers & Skins
Travel & Navigation
Search by Platform
Android
Apple iPhone OS
iPad
iPhone
iPod Touch
BlackBerry
Java
Linux
Maemo Nokia Internet Tablet
MeeGO
Sharp Zaurus
Mobile Gaming
Nintendo DS
Playstation 3
Playstation Portable
Wii
Xbox 360
Palm OS
Symbian OS
Series 60
Series 80
Series 90
UIQ
Tablet PC
Windows CE.NET
Windows Mobile Pocket PC
Windows Mobile Smartphone

Achivx Partner

2 Or More

2 Or More
Version: 1.1.2

Platforms: Android

Categories: Games

Upload date: 2 Jan 11

Developer: infimosoft

License: Freeware

Downloads: 2125

File Size: 151 Kb
Download Free 2 Or More 

Rating: 2.8/5 (Total votes: 8)

2 Or More is a puzzle game where you have to match two or more blocks of the same color.Although simple, this game presents some interesting challenges.Now with 70 Levels.

Like it? Share with your friends!

Supported operating systems: Google Android 1.0, Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 10.x, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x, Google Android 8.x, Google Android 9.x

Similar Software:

New Worlds (Tangram+)New Worlds (Tangram+)
New Worlds (Tangram+) - A new puzzle game. Fold the square in various geometric shapes (triangle, square, trapezoid, paralelogramm, etc.) and open the gates to new worlds. If you think that the square is easy, try opening all the worlds and you will see that it is not. The solution of the puzzle can be only one
Da Vinci MysteryDa Vinci Mystery
Da Vinci Mystery - in this game you should solve riddles of various difficulty. In the game there are some categories: Logic, Mathematics, Riddles of society MEHCA and History. This game will check your knowledge in various spheres. Also you are waited for by a riddle "bosses", which are more difficult than usual
Match ItemMatch Item
Match Item - Are you ready to show your skills and exercise your strategy in one of the most challenging puzzle game? Match  items will be the new addictive game on your phone! Get ready to think fast and use the best strategy with all kind of combinations
spin-n-matchspin-n-match
Spin-n-match
Steampunk puzzle: Brain challenge physics gameSteampunk puzzle: Brain challenge physics game
Steampunk puzzle: Brain challenge physics game - use different mechanisms and details to take a metal ball into the container. Plunge into the world of retro mechanisms waiting for you on the levels of this Android game. There is a metal ball on the top of each level. Your task is to make the ball fall into the container placed on the bottom
Image PuzzleImage Puzzle
Classic sliding puzzle game. Take an existing image, mix it up and solve it at your leisure. You can set the number of pieces as you like, so it can make a simple jigsaw puzzle for children as well as a serious puzzle for adults
MixZle for AndroidMixZle for Android
MixZle for Android - MixZle is a fun physics-based puzzle game for Android. The goal is to put the ball into the net. In order to do so, you have a variety of objects and tools at your disposal, which you must cleverly arrange on the play field. You will need to use your creativity and logical skills in order to complete all the game's challenging levels
Calendula Flowers Onet Classic GameCalendula Flowers Onet Classic Game
Calendula Flowers Onet Classic Game - The gameplay this Onet games is very simple, you have to connect or link identical cards within 3 lines to get rid of these cards. You have to play against the time to clear all cards
Word Twister GameWord Twister Game
Word twister is a word game for Android. It scrambles all the word letters in random order and user's goal is to rearrange the letters to form the meaningful word
Despicable Me 5 Jigsaw PuzzleDespicable Me 5 Jigsaw Puzzle
Despicable Me 5 Jigsaw Puzzle - Despicable Me is a 2010 American computer-animated 3D comedy film from Universal Pictures and Illumination Entertainment that was released on July 9, 2010 in the United States. It is Illumination Entertainment's first film. It was directed by Pierre Coffin and Chris Renaud, based on an original story by Sergio Pablos

Other Software by developer «infimosoft»:

not found

Comments on 2 Or More:

Comments not found

Name:

Comment:

Enter text from image below:

Turn on images!

If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.

2 Or More is compatible with your device Asus FonePad HD 7 LTE ME372CL / ME175CG Dual SIM

© Pantich 2009 - 2025 All rights reserved.