Symbian OS | Pocket PC | Smartphone | Android | BlackBerry | Apple iPhone OS | Java | Mobile Gaming | Linux | Palm | Win CE | Tablet  

Free Mobile Software, Themes, Games, Apps for PDA and Smartphones

Search by Device
My Device

Search by Category
Business & Profession
Databases
Dictionary & Translator
Entertainment
Finance
Games
Healthcare & Medicine
Internet & Communications
Multimedia & Graphics
Organisation & Productivity
Programming & Development
Reading
Science & Education
System Utilities
Themes & Wallpapers & Skins
Travel & Navigation
Search by Platform
Android
Apple iPhone OS
iPad
iPhone
iPod Touch
BlackBerry
Java
Linux
Maemo Nokia Internet Tablet
MeeGO
Sharp Zaurus
Mobile Gaming
Nintendo DS
Playstation 3
Playstation Portable
Wii
Xbox 360
Palm OS
Symbian OS
Series 60
Series 80
Series 90
UIQ
Tablet PC
Windows CE.NET
Windows Mobile Pocket PC
Windows Mobile Smartphone

2048: Human evolution

2048: Human evolution
Version: 1.0

Platforms: Android

Categories: Games

Upload date: 24 Oct 19

Developer:

License: Freeware

Downloads: 62

File Size: 34710 Kb
Download Free 2048: Human evolution 

Rating: 3.8/5 (Total votes: 4)

2048: Human evolution - move different living organisms across the playing field. Merge identical creatures to discover complicated forms of life. Feel the evolution pulsation on your finger tips in this Android game. Control life development with the help of your logic and observation skills. Cover a way from DNA spirals, bacteria and one-celled organisms to a human and even more developed creatures. Just combine pairs of identical creatures to get incredible beings. Explore the life tree and learn the secrets hiding in its branches!

Game features:

• Many interesting levels
  • Nice graphics
  • One finger system of controls
  • Various forms of life

Like it? Share with your friends!

Supported operating systems: Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x, Google Android 8.x

Similar Software:

Color cubes: TowerColor cubes: Tower
Color cubes: Tower - turn and move the colorful blocks falling from the sky and match 3 or more same cubes to make them disappear. In this game for Android you can create horizontal, vertical, or diagonal rows of same cubes. Each of the falling blocks consists of 3 cubes of various colors
SholikSholik
Sholik - The goal of this game is to clear all objects from each stage. To remove objects you have to build rows of 3 or more equal objects. Drag with your finger from the left to link objects to a bar. When you release the finger, the whole bar gets rotated by 180 degrees. Try to solve each stage in time
The Impossible Game for AndroidThe Impossible Game for Android
The Impossible Game for Android - The best-selling Xbox Live Indie Game comes to mobile platforms. The Impossible Game is a super-addictive and very, very hard platform game, synced to an awesome soundtrack. Using just one control, tapping the screen to jump, you have to guide your orange square over spikes and jump onto blocks to get to the end of the level
Frosty AdventureFrosty Adventure
Get Frosty's head back onto the snowman as you jump in this platformer & grab stars
Bunny lineBunny line
Bunny line - connect identical candies or fruits with lines. Blast such chains, earn points, get power-ups and prizes. Help bunnies and other cute characters of this Android game defend their village from sly monsters. Find identical sweets on the playing field and make chains of 3 and more of such objects
Tux RiderTux Rider
Tux Rider - a port of the well known 'Tux Racer' 3D game for the Android platform. Control penguin Tux, riding down a snow slope, with either accelerometer, trackball or dpad
Nella the princess knight: Kingdom adventuresNella the princess knight: Kingdom adventures
Nella the princess knight: Kingdom adventures - help Nella and her friends experience exciting adventures. On the way you will meet various tasks and they all will be connected with magic. Try to develop creativity and fine motor skills in this Android arcade. You are in a fabulous world where many creatures need help
Veggie Blast HDVeggie Blast HD
Veggie Blast HD - "I've been playing fruit ninja for a long time now but when I saw this,i knew I would love it, and I did." – Amanda Samsung Galaxy Nexus ✭✭✭✭✭ "I love this game
Make burgers!Make burgers!
Make burgers! - make tasty burgers for the clients of your restaurant. Complete clients' orders fast and get deserved rewards. Become an owner of the restaurant and a skilled chef in this Android game. Hungry clients want to try your wonderful burgers. Each client has his favorite kinds of burgers
RootworldRootworld
Rootworld - take a funny character across twisted caves of a weird world. Use roots to make the hero cling various surfaces. Travel across underground world together with a cute hero of this Android game. The character knows how to use roots to cling ceiling and walls of the cave, swing and change the trajectory of his movement

Comments on 2048: Human evolution:

Comments not found

Name:

Comment:

Enter text from image below:

Turn on images!

If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.

2048: Human evolution is compatible with your device BBK Vivo Y75 Premium Edition Dual SIM LTE CN 32GB

© Pantich 2009 - 2025 All rights reserved.