Symbian OS | Pocket PC | Smartphone | Android | BlackBerry | Apple iPhone OS | Java | Mobile Gaming | Linux | Palm | Win CE | Tablet  

Free Mobile Software, Themes, Games, Apps for PDA and Smartphones

Search by Device
My Device

Last Viewed Apps
Leaf Trombone: Lite & Free
Cozy Place Live Wallpaper
Search by Category
Business & Profession
Databases
Dictionary & Translator
Entertainment
Finance
Games
Healthcare & Medicine
Internet & Communications
Multimedia & Graphics
Organisation & Productivity
Programming & Development
Reading
Science & Education
System Utilities
Themes & Wallpapers & Skins
Travel & Navigation
Search by Platform
Android
Apple iPhone OS
iPad
iPhone
iPod Touch
BlackBerry
Java
Linux
Maemo Nokia Internet Tablet
MeeGO
Sharp Zaurus
Mobile Gaming
Nintendo DS
Playstation 3
Playstation Portable
Wii
Xbox 360
Palm OS
Symbian OS
Series 60
Series 80
Series 90
UIQ
Tablet PC
Windows CE.NET
Windows Mobile Pocket PC
Windows Mobile Smartphone

Achivx Partner

70 Years of Love

70 Years of Love
Version: 1.1

Platforms: Android

Categories: Games

Upload date: 25 May 13

Developer: IDAC CO.,LTD.

License: Commercial

Price: 1.49 $

Downloads: 2

Rating: 3.0/5 (Total votes: 5)

70 Years of Love - 70 Years of Love is a challenging brain teaser for Android-powered devices.

The goal is to make your escape using your wits and the surrounding environment.

You will need to explore the area, collect items and use them to solve various puzzles in order to succeed.

What's New in This Release:

· Bug Fixed

Like it? Share with your friends!

Supported operating systems: Google Android 10.x, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x, Google Android 8.x, Google Android 9.x

Similar Software:

Hidden objects: FantasyHidden objects: Fantasy
Hidden objects: Fantasy - travel the magical forest and other amazing locations. Carefully look through levels and find all of the hidden objects. In this game for Android you can improve your powers of observation. Carefully examine each level to find the hidden objects. Collect ancient artifacts, fruits, and many other objects
Escape: The Vanished ClientEscape: The Vanished Client
Escape: The Vanished Client - Escape: The Vanished Client is a challenging brain teaser for Android-powered devices. The goal is to make your escape using your wits and the surrounding environment. You will need to explore the area, collect items and use them to solve various puzzles in order to succeed
Myths of the world: Chinese Healer. Collector's editionMyths of the world: Chinese Healer. Collector's edition
Myths of the world: Chinese Healer. Collector's edition - help the healer reveal the conspiracy against the emperor, save his son, and prevent the palace revolution. In this Android game you are in medieval China, where the wily villain is planning to seize power. Son of the Emperor is ill with an unknown disease
Horror hospital 3DHorror hospital 3D
Horror hospital 3D - guide the hero through dark rooms of a hospital and surrounding area. Light your way using your phone. In this Android game hero's friend is locked in an abandoned hospital. Help the hero find a missing friend. Use your phone to navigate the dark corridors and rooms of the building
Teddy Floppy Ear My AdventureTeddy Floppy Ear My Adventure
A popular hero of animated films a bear cub Teddy decided to visit his uncle -an artist living highly in mountains. To reach the destination the bear should play numerous mini-games in which he studies art bases, mixing of flowers, their sorting, recognition of forms and many other things during his way
Escape: Peril for TwoEscape: Peril for Two
Escape: Peril for Two - Escape: Peril for Two is a challenging brain teaser for Android-powered devices. The goal is to make your escape using your wits and the surrounding environment. You will need to explore the area, collect items and use them to solve various puzzles in order to succeed
Horror forest house escapeHorror forest house escape
Horror forest house escape - find a way to escape the mysterious house lost in the deep forest. Search for useful objects that can help you reach your goal. The car journey of the hero of this Android game ended with a broken car in the middle of the forest. A strange house was found nearby
Hidden Fantasy WorldHidden Fantasy World
Hidden Fantasy World - make a travel to the world of paints and imaginations, move ahead in the most beautiful places being engaged in search of the hidden objects. In the game there are a lot of levels executed in beautiful HD graphics
Escape Games 751Escape Games 751
Escape Games 751 - 751st - Smart Escape is yet another delightful point and click type new room escape game for android develped by ENA games. Dream up a situation that you are a cop and you are trapped inside a house during an investigation. You will have more additional excitement in playing this point and click escape game as the exit door has neither lock nor key
Escape Games 733Escape Games 733
Escape Games 733 - The story of the game is about a girl who has the habbit of plucking the flowers in the evening from a place which is some distance apart from her house. One day she was late in plucking the flowers and almost becoming dark. Nearby that place is a mystery house, from which a ghost approached and took her inside that house

Other Software by developer «IDAC CO.,LTD.»:

A Secret Letter from My FatherA Secret Letter from My Father
A Secret Letter from My Father - A Secret Letter from My Father is a challenging brain teaser for Android-powered devices. The goal is to make your escape using your wits and the surrounding environment. You will need to explore the area, collect items and use them to solve various puzzles in order to succeed
The Lost LoverThe Lost Lover
The Lost Lover - The Lost Lover is a challenging brain teaser for Android-powered devices. The goal is to make your escape using your wits and the surrounding environment. You will need to explore the area, collect items and use them to solve various puzzles in order to succeed
Approaching SirensApproaching Sirens
Approaching Sirens - Approaching Sirens is a challenging brain teaser for Android-powered devices. The goal is to make your escape using your wits and the surrounding environment. You will need to explore the area, collect items and use them to solve various puzzles in order to succeed
Escape Game "Looking Through The Glass"Escape Game "Looking Through The Glass"
Escape Game "Looking Through The Glass" - There's an old aquarium in danger of closing down. It was decided that it would be renovated and reopened. One day, as I was working overtime alone, I sensed an intruder in the aquarium. As I looked around, I heard the sound of the door locking behind me... Your mission is only to escape from the room by opening the door
Escape: The Dark Dating PartyEscape: The Dark Dating Party
Escape: The Dark Dating Party - Escape: The Dark Dating Party is a challenging brain teaser for Android-powered devices. The goal is to make your escape using your wits and the surrounding environment. You will need to explore the area, collect items and use them to solve various puzzles in order to succeed
Escape Game"The Cage"Escape Game"The Cage"
Escape Game"The Cage" - "Can anybody hear me? Help! I have to escape from this room." The Cage is a room escape game. Your mission is only to escape from the room by opening the door. However, to do this, you will need to gather some items and use those items in solving puzzles. The rules are very simple
Tears Disappearing in the Night SkyTears Disappearing in the Night Sky
Tears Disappearing in the Night Sky - Tears Disappearing in the Night Sky is a challenging brain teaser for Android-powered devices. The goal is to make your escape using your wits and the surrounding environment. You will need to explore the area, collect items and use them to solve various puzzles in order to succeed
Escape: A Mischievous WindEscape: A Mischievous Wind
Escape: A Mischievous Wind - Escape: A Mischievous Wind is a challenging brain teaser for Android-powered devices. The goal is to make your escape using your wits and the surrounding environment. You will need to explore the area, collect items and use them to solve various puzzles in order to succeed
Escape: Closed CafeEscape: Closed Cafe
Escape: Closed Cafe - Escape: Closed Cafe is a challenging brain teaser for Android-powered devices. The goal is to make your escape using your wits and the surrounding environment. You will need to explore the area, collect items and use them to solve various puzzles in order to succeed
The Temptation of the DiamondThe Temptation of the Diamond
The Temptation of the Diamond - The Temptation of the Diamond is a challenging brain teaser for Android-powered devices. The goal is to make your escape using your wits and the surrounding environment. You will need to explore the area, collect items and use them to solve various puzzles in order to succeed

» show more

Comments on 70 Years of Love:

Comments not found

Name:

Comment:

Enter text from image below:

Turn on images!

If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.

70 Years of Love is compatible with your device BBK Vivo Y81 Standard Edition Dual SIM TD-LTE CN 32GB V1732A / Y81s (BBK V1732)

© Pantich 2009 - 2025 All rights reserved.