Symbian OS | Pocket PC | Smartphone | Android | BlackBerry | Apple iPhone OS | Java | Mobile Gaming | Linux | Palm | Win CE | Tablet  

Free Mobile Software, Themes, Games, Apps for PDA and Smartphones

Search by Device
My Device

Last Viewed Apps
Audio Collins Mini Gem Czech-Dutch & Dutch-Czech Dictionary (Android)
Search by Category
Business & Profession
Databases
Dictionary & Translator
Entertainment
Finance
Games
Healthcare & Medicine
Internet & Communications
Multimedia & Graphics
Organisation & Productivity
Programming & Development
Reading
Science & Education
System Utilities
Themes & Wallpapers & Skins
Travel & Navigation
Search by Platform
Android
Apple iPhone OS
iPad
iPhone
iPod Touch
BlackBerry
Java
Linux
Maemo Nokia Internet Tablet
MeeGO
Sharp Zaurus
Mobile Gaming
Nintendo DS
Playstation 3
Playstation Portable
Wii
Xbox 360
Palm OS
Symbian OS
Series 60
Series 80
Series 90
UIQ
Tablet PC
Windows CE.NET
Windows Mobile Pocket PC
Windows Mobile Smartphone

Achivx Partner

4 elements

4 elements
Version: 1.0

Platforms: Android

Categories: Games

Upload date: 29 Mar 16

Developer:

License: Freeware

Downloads: 45

File Size: 14604 Kb
Download Free 4 elements 

Rating: 0.0/5 (Total votes: 0)

4 elements - a colourful game, where you should return control over 4 elements in a fantastic kingdom.

Features:
  • 4 books of magic
  • 64 levels
  • Collect 16 mysterious maps
  • Fascinating plot
  • Beautiful graphics and a fine soundtrack
Game demands cache downloading.

Way for cache: sdcard/Android/obb/

Loading video...

Like it? Share with your friends!

Supported operating systems: Google Android 10.x, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x, Google Android 8.x, Google Android 9.x

Similar Software:

I LOVE NATURE -HD-PICS&PUZZLESI LOVE NATURE -HD-PICS&PUZZLES
I LOVE NATURE -HD-PICS&PUZZLES - Immerse yourself in nature, or chill out with a puzzle. Cute animals,space and more. Picture framing tool,to make your own fun shots to enjoy or share. -Animals section -Penguins -Space -Landscapes Slide puzzles and Tetris
Balls (Android)Balls (Android)
Balls is a simple logic game for Android
HeroglyphsHeroglyphs
Heroglyphs - make glyphs combinations to attack evil spirits and gloomy gods. Make powerful combos and win. This original Android game is based on Maya myths. You will go through the land of dead. Sinister ghosts and evil gods will stand on your way. However, magic power of glyphs will help you win! Opponents will appear in front of you
AztecAztec
Aztec - move counters vertically and horizontally, recreating a certain picture. With each level it will be more and more difficult.Features:1600 levelsTremendous HD graphicsFascinating gameplaySuitable for all ages 
Musical Numbers Puzzle DeluxeMusical Numbers Puzzle Deluxe
Musical Numbers Puzzle Deluxe - Numbers game with music and more colorful backgrounds.Musical Puzzle Deluxe Features: Join the numbers and get to the 1024 or the 2048th tile. A good puzzle game for everyone, the most perfect for Android till date. A stress ball effect. Improves memory and tests your logic. The game rules are extremely simple with numeric challenges
Tap OutTap Out
Tap Out - Easy and dynamic game. Just remove one-colored groups and get some fun. Challenge other gamers in pursuit of highscore. What's New in This Release: · Minor fixes and improvements. What's New in 1.7.1: · Russian language support What's New in 1
ElementixElementix
Elementix - move colorful elements across the playing field and make certain patterns to complete levels. Think over your moves and win. Train your memory and logic in this Android game. You will visit incredible worlds inhabited by funny and sly inhabitants
Despicable Me 2 Jigsaw PuzzleDespicable Me 2 Jigsaw Puzzle
Despicable Me 2 Jigsaw Puzzle - Despicable Me is a 2010 American computer-animated 3D comedy film from Universal Pictures and Illumination Entertainment that was released on July 9, 2010 in the United States. It is Illumination Entertainment's first film. It was directed by Pierre Coffin and Chris Renaud, based on an original story by Sergio Pablos
Knight questKnight quest
Knight quest - take the chess knight across the long interesting levels. Move the figure across the cells of the way, gather different bonuses and defeat enemies. This Android game will be interesting for you in case you like chess or at least remember how the chess knight moves
Truth Or Dare - Hot PartyTruth Or Dare - Hot Party
Truth Or Dare - Hot Party - Do you choose truth or dare. Have Fun and play with friends for the ultimate party game action this weekend. What will you get up to and who will join you in this fun puzzle truths and dares

Comments on 4 elements:

Comments not found

Name:

Comment:

Enter text from image below:

Turn on images!

If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.

4 elements is compatible with your device BQ Aquaris X LTE Dual SIM

© Pantich 2009 - 2025 All rights reserved.