Symbian OS | Pocket PC | Smartphone | Android | BlackBerry | Apple iPhone OS | Java | Mobile Gaming | Linux | Palm | Win CE | Tablet  

Free Mobile Software, Themes, Games, Apps for PDA and Smartphones

Search by Device
My Device

Search by Category
Business & Profession
Databases
Dictionary & Translator
Entertainment
Finance
Games
Healthcare & Medicine
Internet & Communications
Multimedia & Graphics
Organisation & Productivity
Programming & Development
Reading
Science & Education
System Utilities
Themes & Wallpapers & Skins
Travel & Navigation
Search by Platform
Android
Apple iPhone OS
iPad
iPhone
iPod Touch
BlackBerry
Java
Linux
Maemo Nokia Internet Tablet
MeeGO
Sharp Zaurus
Mobile Gaming
Nintendo DS
Playstation 3
Playstation Portable
Wii
Xbox 360
Palm OS
Symbian OS
Series 60
Series 80
Series 90
UIQ
Tablet PC
Windows CE.NET
Windows Mobile Pocket PC
Windows Mobile Smartphone

Achivx Partner

3 candy: Clash of runes

3 candy: Clash of runes
Version: 1.0. ARMv5. ARMvCortex-A8. ARMv7A

Platforms: Android

Categories: Games

Upload date: 6 Feb 16

Developer:

License: Freeware

Downloads: 87

File Size: 38716 Kb
Download Free 3 candy: Clash of runes 

Rating: 2.0/5 (Total votes: 1)

3 candy: Clash of runes - swap colorful stones with different runes on them. Match 3 and more same stones to make them disappear. Embark on a fascinating journey through the country of the Vikings in this game for Android. Swap neighboring stones and try to create as long rows of same runes as possible. The more runes you'll use, the more points you'll earn. Numerous boosts and bonuses will help you complete fun tasks. Gradually, the levels will become more difficult.

Game features:
  • Colorful graphics
  • Over 200 levels
  • Different bonuses
  • Cute characters

Like it? Share with your friends!

Supported operating systems: Google Android 10.x, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x, Google Android 8.x, Google Android 9.x

Similar Software:

Spike runSpike run
Spike run - control a funny cube hero speeding along a winding path. Tap the screen to remove sharp spikes from the way. You need your fast fingers and excellent reflexes to guide your hero as far as possible along the paths in this Android game. The narrow winding road is floating in the void and a small cube is rushing along it
KolobokKolobok
Kolobok - the next version of a very beautiful children's game for Android devices. Children fell in love with this remarkable game for the most beautiful graphics. Download this game on a smartphone or a tablet and your child will not only play, but also study many useful things
zBallszBalls
zBalls - zBalls is an arcade game ideal for passing time. The goal is to fill the stage with growing balls in the required percentage. Whether you have five minutes or hours to spend, the game's simple rules, nice graphics and music will keep you hooked
I love pastaI love pasta
I love pasta - run your own restaurant and cook tasty pasta and other dishes for your guests. Expand and upgrade your restaurant. Become a famous chef in this exciting Android game. Master all nuances of the Italian cuisine and master cuisines of other countries of the world
Fat petFat pet
Fat pet - take a cute fat pet forward along the track full of bonuses and obstacles. Help him jump over barriers and gather treats. The characters of this Android game are running forward fast. Maybe they want to lose weigh. However, all pets look cute even the way they are
Delicious: Emily's miracle of lifeDelicious: Emily's miracle of life
Delicious: Emily's miracle of life - help Emily cope with all tasks. She is expecting a baby but she needs to work on her video blog as well. Show your time management skills in this Android arcade. The future mother has lots of tasks that you have to solve
Oh my gems!Oh my gems!
Oh my gems! - match rows of colorful jewels. Swap them to match 3 and more same jewels. In this game for Android you will be able to create jewelry. To do this you need a variety of precious stones. You can get them by performing a variety of tasks. Match long rows of same gems to achieve the goal. Unlock new kinds of precious stones
Gorillas (Android)Gorillas (Android)
The famous gorillas game on your Android device!
Cuddle SwingCuddle Swing
Cuddle Swing - a cheerful arcade with an amusing small animal. Collect asterisks and break your records, flying by through deep rainforests, by terrible spiders and hissing snakes. Receive adrenaline emission when Cuddle carries out super jumps and flies in the air, collect as many stars as possible and share your achievements in Facebook or Twitter
Epic mineEpic mine
Epic mine - go down the mine, hit stone walls with a pickaxe, blast obstacles with dynamite, apply magic, acid and so on. Get rich resources. Rescue bearded gnomes from the disaster in this Android game. Get through the solid rock every time deeper. Explore the deepest mine of the world to the end and learn what secrets are hidden in the Earth

Comments on 3 candy: Clash of runes:

Comments not found

Name:

Comment:

Enter text from image below:

Turn on images!

If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.

3 candy: Clash of runes is compatible with your device Lava Xolo Black X1 Dual SIM TD-LTE

© Pantich 2009 - 2025 All rights reserved.