Symbian OS | Pocket PC | Smartphone | Android | BlackBerry | Apple iPhone OS | Java | Mobile Gaming | Linux | Palm | Win CE | Tablet  

Free Mobile Software, Themes, Games, Apps for PDA and Smartphones

Search by Device
My Device

Last Viewed Apps
Foxit Mobile PDF for Android
Search by Category
Business & Profession
Databases
Dictionary & Translator
Entertainment
Finance
Games
Healthcare & Medicine
Internet & Communications
Multimedia & Graphics
Organisation & Productivity
Programming & Development
Reading
Science & Education
System Utilities
Themes & Wallpapers & Skins
Travel & Navigation
Search by Platform
Android
Apple iPhone OS
iPad
iPhone
iPod Touch
BlackBerry
Java
Linux
Maemo Nokia Internet Tablet
MeeGO
Sharp Zaurus
Mobile Gaming
Nintendo DS
Playstation 3
Playstation Portable
Wii
Xbox 360
Palm OS
Symbian OS
Series 60
Series 80
Series 90
UIQ
Tablet PC
Windows CE.NET
Windows Mobile Pocket PC
Windows Mobile Smartphone

Achivx Partner

2012 The END Escape

2012 The END Escape
Version: 1.0

Platforms: Android

Categories: Games

Upload date: 12 Apr 16

Developer:

License: Freeware

Downloads: 127

File Size: 24732 Kb
Download Free 2012 The END Escape 

Rating: 0.0/5 (Total votes: 0)

In the game 2012 The End Escape you are to escape the end of the world. The Earth is in chaos, burning meteorites fall from the sky. There is nothing left as to get behind the wheel and just rush ahead, as hope springs eternal in the human breast.
Will you be able to escape or will you die?

Loading video...

Like it? Share with your friends!

Supported operating systems: Google Android 10.x, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x, Google Android 8.x, Google Android 9.x

Similar Software:

Bring me cakes: Little Red Riding Hood puzzleBring me cakes: Little Red Riding Hood puzzle
Bring me cakes: Little Red Riding Hood puzzle - take Little Red Riding Hood across twisted levels full of traps and sly enemies. Little Red Riding Hood, the main heroine of this Android game, is going to her granny to give her cakes. The girl will go through forests, dungeons and other locations. Help the heroine avoid dangers and outwit enemies
Bubble shooter classicBubble shooter classic
Bubble shooter classic - travel beautiful island and soot colorful bubbles. Combine same color bubbles into groups to plow them up. Use various bonuses. Go to a beautiful island and begin the hunt for colored bubbles. Shoot them and form groups of same-colored bubbles. They will explode and you will get points
Galactic Gems 2Galactic Gems 2
Galactic Gems 2 - It’s gem matching madness ! Addition to the Galactic Gems 2 – 30 new levels. Try to score as much points as possible by removing the gems in 3 or more in a row
Fried ZombiesFried Zombies
Mobile confirm the location, click on the pumpkin, be careful not to point to the little devil Oh ~
Flappy Bird VladimirFlappy Bird Vladimir
Flappy Bird Vladimir - Guide Vladimir Putin through the obstacles during the Olympic Games in Sochi. Flappy Bird Vladimir its a game where Russian President Vladimir Putin flapping through the skyline trying to avoid obstacles
Evil evolution: Dark trackEvil evolution: Dark track
Evil evolution: Dark track - take a weird glowing creature along the long and dark cave. Gather souls on the way to develop your character. Go on an endless journey across the gloomy underground mazes in this Android game. Your character will change during the movement. He will face glowing walls of different colors
I hate fish!I hate fish!
I hate fish! - help Earl the worm destroy huge schools of fish. Control a submarine and shoot your enemies from different weapons. Guide a brave worm through colorful underwater levels of this Android game. Complete a variety of tasks, and earn rewards. Don't forget to upgrade your weapons mounted on hero's submarine. After all, with every new task the fish becomes stronger
Stickman questStickman quest
Stickman quest - guide a brave warrior through dangerous locations full of different monsters. Destroy enemies using battle skills of your hero. The protagonist of this game for Android needs to defend his city from demons and other monsters. Control the hero, do incredible jumps and other stunts. Chop enemies with a sword, shuriken, and other weapons
AuctioneerAuctioneer
Auctioneer - hold amazing auctions for the best auction houses of the world. Watch the buyers and tap the highest number for the lot. Try yourself as a professional auctioneer in this game for Android. Your task is to see the highest bid in the room and tap on it
OutrushOutrush
Outrush - control a jet fighter and take it through the alternative reality full of deadly traps and various obstacles. Trust your excellent reflexes and legerity of your fingers in this Android game. Find your way home in the surrealistic world full of dangers. Take your plane at a crazy speed

Comments on 2012 The END Escape:

Comments not found

Name:

Comment:

Enter text from image below:

Turn on images!

If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.

2012 The END Escape is compatible with your device LG F620K Class 4G LTE

© Pantich 2009 - 2025 All rights reserved.