Symbian OS | Pocket PC | Smartphone | Android | BlackBerry | Apple iPhone OS | Java | Mobile Gaming | Linux | Palm | Win CE | Tablet  

Free Mobile Software, Themes, Games, Apps for PDA and Smartphones

Search by Device
My Device

Search by Category
Business & Profession
Databases
Dictionary & Translator
Entertainment
Finance
Games
Healthcare & Medicine
Internet & Communications
Multimedia & Graphics
Organisation & Productivity
Programming & Development
Reading
Science & Education
System Utilities
Themes & Wallpapers & Skins
Travel & Navigation
Search by Platform
Android
Apple iPhone OS
iPad
iPhone
iPod Touch
BlackBerry
Java
Linux
Maemo Nokia Internet Tablet
MeeGO
Sharp Zaurus
Mobile Gaming
Nintendo DS
Playstation 3
Playstation Portable
Wii
Xbox 360
Palm OS
Symbian OS
Series 60
Series 80
Series 90
UIQ
Tablet PC
Windows CE.NET
Windows Mobile Pocket PC
Windows Mobile Smartphone

Achivx Partner

9 Tiles

9 Tiles
Version: 1.0

Platforms: Android

Categories: Games

Upload date: 17 Sep 15

Developer:

License: Freeware

Downloads: 52

File Size: 1783 Kb
Download Free 9 Tiles 

Rating: 2.3/5 (Total votes: 4)

9 Tiles - 9 Tiles is an edge-matching puzzle game: Nine slots on a square board looking for nine matching tiles. The rules of 9 Tiles are simple, yet the game is addictive and a lot of fun! Arrange tiles from your inventory on a 3x3 board to create pulsating connections between them while you try to maximize your score. Extra points for connections that wrap around the game board! Earn more than 130 achievements for an extra puzzle challenge and long-term entertainment! Playable in landscape and portrait modes. The game comes with full instructions, including the details on scoring.

Like it? Share with your friends!

Supported operating systems: Google Android 10.x, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x, Google Android 8.x, Google Android 9.x

Similar Software:

Block puzzle kingBlock puzzle king
Block puzzle king - fill in the playing field with colorful blocks. Place all of the blocks so that there are no empty tiles. Use your logic to combine colorful blocks of different shapes in this game for Android. Place the blocks on the screen so you fill in the empty shape. The game has different modes with some differences
Despicable Me 2 Jigsaw PuzzleDespicable Me 2 Jigsaw Puzzle
Despicable Me 2 Jigsaw Puzzle - Despicable Me is a 2010 American computer-animated 3D comedy film from Universal Pictures and Illumination Entertainment that was released on July 9, 2010 in the United States. It is Illumination Entertainment's first film. It was directed by Pierre Coffin and Chris Renaud, based on an original story by Sergio Pablos
J NumbersJ Numbers
J Numbers - J Numbers is a brain puzzle game with numbers. How to play Number can be moved to a empty space or a number of the same size. When moving to a number of the same size, the number become +1. Once gone space is changed into black, and number can not pass again. If number remain only one and all spaces are black, the game is clear
Galactic Gems 2 NF GameGalactic Gems 2 NF Game
Galactic Gems 2 NF Game - It’s gem matching madness ! Addition to the Galactic Gems 2 – 30 new levels. Try to score as much points as possible by removing the gems in 3 or more in a row
Russian History: GameRussian History: Game
Russian History: Game
Brain Crush Dots StoryBrain Crush Dots Story
Brain Crush Dots Story - Brain Crush : Dots Story is a fast paced puzzle game , The objective of the game is to Swap , Swipe and match with hexagon dots to get magic match power to clear the board in certain moves . Brain Crush : Dots Story Features: 1. Unique gameplay. 2. Classic dots game. 3. Intuitive interface. 4. Fast paces magic match-3 puzzle game
Space kitty: PuzzleSpace kitty: Puzzle
Space kitty: Puzzle - funny aliens are in trouble, an evil alien destroyed their space station. Who will help the poor things? Don't worry, captain Kitty is on its way! Help the brave cat in its noble mission in this Android game. Travel the galaxy and rescue civilians of different space stations
Unblock Me FREEUnblock Me FREE
Unblock Me FREE is a simple and addictive puzzle game
Droid SudokuDroid Sudoku
Droid Sudoku - A classic Sudoku puzzle with 9x9 grid. The game was developed with ease of use in mind and includes useful features, such as undo last moves and save state of the game. You can solve problems of 5 difficulty setting and try to beat your best time for each setting. Sudoku is a logic based number-placement puzzle
Awesome cat puzzleAwesome cat puzzle
Awesome cat puzzle - help a funny cat solve absorbing puzzles. Place blocks of different shapes on the screen to fill in the whole screen. Use your logic and spatial imagination to beat entertaining levels of this game for Android. You need to help the cat escape from the evil dogs. To do this you will need to solve logic puzzles on each level

Comments on 9 Tiles:

Comments not found

Name:

Comment:

Enter text from image below:

Turn on images!

If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.

9 Tiles is compatible with your device Meizu m5 note Global Dual SIM TD-LTE 16GB M621 (Meizu Meilan Note 5)

© Pantich 2009 - 2025 All rights reserved.