Symbian OS | Pocket PC | Smartphone | Android | BlackBerry | Apple iPhone OS | Java | Mobile Gaming | Linux | Palm | Win CE | Tablet  

Free Mobile Software, Themes, Games, Apps for PDA and Smartphones

Search by Device
My Device

Search by Category
Business & Profession
Databases
Dictionary & Translator
Entertainment
Finance
Games
Healthcare & Medicine
Internet & Communications
Multimedia & Graphics
Organisation & Productivity
Programming & Development
Reading
Science & Education
System Utilities
Themes & Wallpapers & Skins
Travel & Navigation
Search by Platform
Android
Apple iPhone OS
iPad
iPhone
iPod Touch
BlackBerry
Java
Linux
Maemo Nokia Internet Tablet
MeeGO
Sharp Zaurus
Mobile Gaming
Nintendo DS
Playstation 3
Playstation Portable
Wii
Xbox 360
Palm OS
Symbian OS
Series 60
Series 80
Series 90
UIQ
Tablet PC
Windows CE.NET
Windows Mobile Pocket PC
Windows Mobile Smartphone

Achivx Partner

10 Good Habits

10 Good Habits
Version: 1.00

Platforms: Android

Categories: Games

Upload date: 16 Mar 13

Developer:

License: Freeware

Downloads: 1231

File Size: 8463 Kb
Download Free 10 Good Habits 

Rating: 2.0/5 (Total votes: 2)

10 Good Habits - 10 Good Habits comes to vibrant interactive life right on your Android! Teach your child everyday good habits through this vibrantly engaging digital storybook with the help of professional illustration, and audio narration today!

10 Good Habits:

1. Brush your teeth Twice a day.
2. Take bath everyday.
3. Wear clean cloth.
4. Cover your nose and mouth while you sneeze.
5. Cut your nails regularly.
6. Exercise outside in fresh air.
7. Wash your hands.
8. Eat healthy food.
9. Plant trees for fresh air.
10. Get plenty of sleep.

Like it? Share with your friends!

Supported operating systems: Google Android 10.x, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x, Google Android 8.x, Google Android 9.x

Similar Software:

Baby come to find me - BabyBusBaby come to find me - BabyBus
Where is the carrot? I'm looking here and there, but I still can not find it, it seems like finding this carrot is not that easy. I thought and guessed over and over, but I still can't find where it is
Zoo SchoolZoo School
Zoo School - Zoo School is a 2 in 1 game pack, designed for preschoolers (2 to 4 years). Fun filled game that helps kids to learn alphabets and animal names.  This easy to play app helps kids improving their memory and learn about zoo animals interactively. Kids will simply love to play this easy, interactive and educative application
Kids Preschool Education FunKids Preschool Education Fun
Kids Preschool Education Fun - “Kids Preschool Education Fun” game is a fun based activity game for children. If you are searching for educational games for kids’ kindergarten, then you will surely enjoy this game. Among latest best educational games of 2016 for Kids, the Preschool Education stands out due to its fun words and making kids learn at school
Connect My PetConnect My Pet
Connect My Pet - Connect My Pet is classic and addictive match-3 type game! It's aim is to complete the assigned goals in given moves or seconds. Connect My Pet is a fun puzzle game full of love. You need to connect colorful lines of Pet to compete challenging levels in this puzzle adventure
Smash the bugsSmash the bugs
Smash the bugs - Description The bugs are running all over the screen of your phone and sometimes they hide for a moment
Monkey Preschool Lunchbox for AndroidMonkey Preschool Lunchbox for Android
Monkey Preschool Lunchbox for Android - Monkey Preschool Lunchbox is an educational app for preschoolers of ages two to five. The software includes a collection of five different games that will allow the little ones to learn and have fun at the same time. With the help of the app kids will learn about colors, letters, counting, matching and differences
Tek-e-TotTek-e-Tot
Tek-e-Tot - Free educational games for kids. Beginning kids can learn action skills: tap, drag, and follow. Young kids can learn early education skills like object distinction, voice assisted counting to 9 and 20, upper and lower case letter recognition and matching. Get it: Tap as many green dots as fast as you can. Dots cycle faster as your score goes up
Pepi Bath 2Pepi Bath 2
Pepi Bath 2 is a role playing game, a toy and a little helper — depends on what are you looking for. It's a fun way to experience bathroom routines and take care of cute, little friends. We took boring things and made them fun to encourage learning through play. Pepi Bath 2 is a sequel to fan favourite and critically praised game Pepi Bath
Puppy Dentist - Kids GamesPuppy Dentist - Kids Games
Puppy Dentist - Kids Games - Get ready to experience the amazing work of dentist in Puppy Dentist a Kids Games for Fun. Destroy bacteria with lasers, pluck teeth, remove tar, and so much more. Choose from an exciting collection of characters. Choose from different kind of tools to treat your patients better
Hardest AlphabetHardest Alphabet
Hardest Alphabet - HARDEST GAME EVER!!! NO IN-APP PURCHASE!!! *********************************************************************************************************************** Hardest Alphabet is a challenging game for kids in learning / deciphering the alphabet by finding 5 key differences. Each level correspond to one English Alphabet

Comments on 10 Good Habits:

Comments not found

Name:

Comment:

Enter text from image below:

Turn on images!

If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.

10 Good Habits is compatible with your device ZTE Axon 10 Pro 5G A2020N2 Dual SIM TD-LTE CN 128GB (ZTE A2020N)

© Pantich 2009 - 2025 All rights reserved.